Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Evaluation Question Planning

I decided that before starting my evaluation questions I would first decide what form of media I would use to display each of my questions, here is my decision

Q1 - Use develop or challenge forms: I think I will just type this one up on my blog as an essay style question to be clear when explaining.

Q2 - How effective is combination: For this i think I will create a Prezi presentation to explain my thinking behind it by adding pictures to it.

Q3 - Audience Feedback: I  have decided to make a powerpoint for this using microsoft powerpoint with print screen and photos of feedback I have recieved.

Q4 - technology in construction and research: For this I think I will create an Animoto presentation accompanied by pictures with description of each bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment